|Attachment Slots||Suppressor, Optics, Underbarrel attachments|
|Magazine Type||20 Round M14 Magazine, 30 Round M14 Magazine, 50 Round M14 Magazine|
|Fire Modes||Semi-Automatic, Burst, Automatic|
FN FAL is a battle rifle chambered for the 7.62x51mm round.
FAL has the highest rate of fire of any battle rifle. It also has the second best accuracy of any battle rifle next to the M14, but this is balanced by higher recoil. Along side that, the FAL has above-average hipfire accuracy, making it deadly in combat.
FAL is an amazing all-rounder, having good hip fire accuracy, good aimed accuracy and great damage over time. The weapon can be effectively used in all ranges.
It is a poor choice for zombie-killing, considering its rare ammo and low capacity.
This is the best gun in the game
- FAL is considered by most as the best overall weapon in the game.
- In real life, the original variant FAL has no rails, allowing for no attachments. This is due to the more traditional mindset of the creators; the FAL was created to fill a role nonexistent at the time. However, later variants of the FAL, such as the American-made DSA SA-58 OSW, do come equipped with rails.
- The FAL has a polymer frame, however in real life FALs can be found with wooden stocks.
- FAL is the best gun in the game because of accuracy, fire modes, hip fire accuracy, recoil, rarity and it is military
- FAL is the best gun because very strong and lots of bullets in the magazine