|Loot Types||Civilian, Military|
|Number of Loot Piles||Unknown|
|Number of Entrances||Ladder leading to the top.|
|Number of Windows||None|
|Number on Map||5|
Appearance and LayoutEdit
The deer stand is a completely brown roofless tower. There are 4 stilts below and a ladder leading to the top of the tower, which is the only part of the building you can stand on. There are low walls which surround the top of the tower. Loot will spawn within the walled area on the top of the tower. Unlike its counterpart in the DayZ standalone and the DayZ mod, it has no roof. It is also scaled down, comparing the size of the player in DayZ to the DayZ tower, and the Apocalypse Rising player to the Apocalypse Rising tower.
Deer stands can be found in the following locations.
- A large number of deer stands can be found at the Refugee Camp in the North Eastern part of the map. They are the only deer stands in the game.
- Most stands only contain military loot .
- Some deer stands contain only civilian loot. There is no physical difference between the two.
- In the DayZ Mod, deer stands have their own loot table.
- Deer stand's are good for snipeing players in long rage (If the gun is capable to) However it may make you easily spotted by other players.